Monday, March 1, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Grand Opening!!!

Today is the day... it is officially the Grand Opening for Sugar Creek Hollow!!! First let me say how excited I am to be a part of the celebration and a member of the Design Team. Tracy Vinson, the owner and designer is just so talented and is constantly coming up with new images. Joseline Capre is our very talented design team coordinator and keeps us on our toes! Today only, we are offering a free digi for every $10 spent and there's also an opportunity to win a $50 gift certificate!
Of course I have a card I'd like to share with you: "Vintage Flowers"
My design paper is from K & Company's "Ancestry" collection and has such a vintage look. My flower was created with Martha Stewart punches and my die cuts with Spellbinder's dies. Dew drops, lace and a button complete my embellishments. My flowers were colored with Copic markers. The vintage flowers and frame are both Sugar Creek Hollow designs.
Please drop by the store and join the fun and don't forget to visit the other design team member's blogs!

Sugar Creek Hollow is a Tree of Life Ministries to help feed the hungry.

13 comments:

Cassie said...

such a lovely card! i am loving those metal flourishy things you've been using!

Donna Moore said...

So gorgeous!! Happy Grand Opening!!

Tracy Vinson said...

This puts the GOR in GEOUS!!!! Ha ha....I love everything you do Marsha--seems to turn to gold. Thank you.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is really wonderful Marsha! I love the oval frame and it looks terrific with the floral image. Great papers and colors too.

Hugs,
Linda

AnnMarie said...

Stunning!!

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card Marsha!!!

Stephanie said...

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, this is lovely!

LorettaL said...

Really beautiful, Marsha!

Tracey said...

Oh my, this is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing,
Tracey

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and all the extra details. The papers are gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Lesley said...

What a beautiful card, love the flowers!

April said...

I love how you framed in the image!

Colleen said...

Ooh, this is beautiful!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!