Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mimosa On the Fence

It's my turn today to share another wonderful Bildmalarna with you, "Mimosa On the Fence" from Paper Jewels. I don't think I'll ever get tired of creating with these wonderful cuties! I've been leaning more towards stamps that remind me of Spring lately...probably because of the all the cold weather and rain we've had lately.
Here is a view so you can see the side:
and a view from the front so you can see the flower I created:
I used a Spellbinders "Nested Poinsettia" die for my flower, works for more than just Christmas! I also added a Prima Hydrangea and mini rose. Easel cards are just so much fun to make! This is only the second one I have made, but I see more in my future!
Now about my card:
Basic Grey "Lemonade" design paper
SU card stock, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, EK Success punch
Copics: R11, R20, R22, E000, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E51, E99, BG0000, BG10, BG15, BG23, B0000, G0000, C3, Y23, YR31, YR0000, YG0000, YG23, YG63, RV0000
Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back tomorrow and see Jennifer's fabulous creation!
p.s. forgot to add - I am entering this in Flutterby Wednesday's next challenge. Also if you're having trouble reading my comments, I did something really wierd and you can see them if you click on the "Post Comment" link.
Hugs,
Marsha

0 COMMENTS:

2 comments:

Colleen said...

So adorable - I love all the 3D details and the way you colored and framed the image:)

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the texture on the clouds, and that's such an adorable image. Glad you participated in this weeks colour challenge with Paper Sundaes!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!