Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crafty Critter Challenge #23

This is my challenge card for my Crafty Critter blog group. The criteria was to follow this Mojo Monday Sketch and to actually send the completed card to someone.
Here is my entry:
This is a Meljen design and can be seen on her blog here.
I am also going to enter this in the Mojo Monday challenge since it is still open. This little cat is just too cute with his fish dangling on the pole and all Spring just popping out all over! I colored with Copics, but don't have my list handy. I used SU design paper and card stock and couldn't resist making another easel card.
Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!
p.s. I already gave this to one of my best friends!

19 comments:

Marlene said...

GREAT job!! Love that card - and the image is too stinkin' cute!

jjcreations said...

What a cute little scene!!! You rocked the sketch.

Melina said...

This is too cute! I love all the elements you used :)

Joseline said...

Adorable! I love the easel card! You did an awesome job with this sketch!

April said...

How adroable!!!

Christy said...

Very pretty!!!

Christy said...

Very pretty!!!

Lesley said...

What a cute image, I love the easel card!

Colleen said...

So cheery - great job with the sketch!

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute! I love the image and you colored it beautifully. Such a fun scene you created :)
Hugs, Christine

AnnMarie said...

So cute! Love your card! Thank you for playing along! :)

JayLynn said...

Great card! I love the colours :)

Tracey said...

This card made me smile. So bright and cheery. Too cute!
Hugs,
Tracey

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Hi Marsha! You are so creative, I love all of the embellishments on this card! Thank you for entering the Featured Stamper contest. :-)

Cheryl said...

Ooooh I love this. I saw it on Meljen's blog and thought I would stop by to tell you it is a wonderful card. I love all the embellishments.

Shana said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on being Meljen's featured stamper!

Unknown said...

What a cute card and a great job you did of the scene Love it!

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Marsha, if you haven't already seen, you won the Featured Stamper contest. :-) Please visit the post (http://meljensdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/featured-stamper-marsha-sanderlin.html) and email me to get your free digi stamp. :-)

merniebug said...

Just precious. Love your card and that sweet image.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!