Monday, March 8, 2010

Paper Jewels Challenge #2

Time for our March Challenge! This month the challenge on the Paper Jewels blog is to create a card using a piece of jewelry from the Gotta Have Bling Blog and use it for your inspiration. This is the card I created for the challenge using "Mimosa Tea", just one of many Bildmalarna stamps available at the Paper Jewels store.
This is the jewelry I used for my inspiration:
I used Basic Grey's Porcelain collection for my design paper and colored my images with Copic Markers. I used Prima mini roses and hydrangeas and also Prima flower jewelry for my embellishments.
Wish I could enter this challenge! The winner will receive some great prizes.
From Paper Jewels, this darlin' Mimosa Butterfly stamp and the opportunity to be a guest designer in May.
Gotta Have Bling is also offering a couple of great prizes, check out the Paper Jewels blog for more information.
Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Peggie said...

What a pretty card. So many wonderful details. The bracelet is really pretty also.

Marlene said...

Beautiful!! Love all the elements you used. Gorgeousness.

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful! I love that image and I love the papers you chose. The flowers are just gogeous too!
Hugs, Christine :)

Nishant said...

The bracelet is really pretty also.
work at home in india

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Lovely card! Your coloring is beautiful and the DP is perfect.

jjcreations said...

Great card - I may have to go try out that challenge.

Melanie said...

Marsha this is amazing. How did you make your bow so good. I love it!! Beautiful!!

Tracey said...

Hi Marsha,
This is just stunning. You really have a great eye for colors:)
Thanks for sharing,
Tracey

Joseline said...

Very pretty!!!

Melina said...

This is gorgeous and great take on the jewelry inspiration!

Kathryn B said...

Such a beautiful card Marsha! I like all the details and the colors are all so soft looking! Those flowers I LOVE! TFS

Donna Moore said...

Oh my, everything is so perfect for this image! It is so soft, pretty, feminine, I just love what you have done!! Beautiful!

April said...

Such pretty pretty colors! She's so cute!

Colleen said...

I love how you framed her - great inspiration!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!