Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bridesmaid Tilda

Betcha thought I wouldn't post a card today! I'm late, this has been a busy day running errands and going to the dentist (ouch!). I decided to ink up a Magnolia Tilda. I think the Bridesmaid Tilda is just so cute, maybe because she's looking over her shoulder. I made this card to enter in the Friday Sketcher's Challenge #94. And lookie! There are no flowers on my card! I decided to walk on the wild side this time. My only embellishments are dew drop pearls, satin ribbon and paper lace cut with a Martha Stewart punch.
It was fun to create a card with a Tilda again. I fell in love with these little cuties when I first started stamping.
About my card:
Basic Grey Wisteria design paper
Stamping Up card stock
Copics: C00, C3, C5, C7, C9, E000, E00, R11, R20, R32, B0000, B00, B12, B32, B95, YG0000, YG11, G14
Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is so pretty Marsha - I love the colours and that ribbon.

Nancy said...

She is just so precious, Marsha!! I love the blues!!

Marlene said...

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!! (Sorry, I used to love the Brady Bunch - I just couldn't resist!)

Heeehee.

GORGEOUS card! Seriously!

Terria said...

Very Pretty I love the pattern paper ,really beautiful blues :)

coldwaters2 said...

Perfection Marsha....I have just sat and looked at this for ages...your colours and embellishments are just right and Tilda looks stunning.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

Perfect bows, how do you do it. I can't tie a bow to save my life. Please share your secret.
Hugs and lovely card,
Tracey

Jennifer said...

This is sooo beautiful! The colors and ribbon is perfect, and your coloring...wonderful!

Lesley said...

Very cute, I love how you used the ribbon!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!