Sunday, March 21, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge 21 - Flowers and Stitching

I missed last week's challenge, so I'm actually posting this early (for me, anyway). This week the challenge calls for stitching and handmade flowers. I chose "Queen of Hearts Birthday Girl" as my image. I can always use a birthday card, I never seem to have enough on hand! My flowers were handmade with a Spellbinders Poinsettia die and Martha Stewart flower punches. My stitching is faux with a gel pen.
I did color her with Copic Markers, but it was a while ago and I can't for the life of me find the info. I used a Spellbinder's die for my frame, pearl dew drops, pearl "rope", DCWV design paper and SU card stock.
Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Marsha! This is gorgeous!! Wow! So much detail and all of it is amazing! I love the colors and the flowers are stunning, I love the pearls, too, a really beautiful touch! Thank you so much Marsha for another amazing entry to our challenge this week!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Colleen said...

This is a fantastic card!

Marlene said...

Fabulous! Love the "string of pearls" you added there! Beautiful!

jjcreations said...

This is gorgeous Marsha!!!!!! Love the colours and the embellishments.

Tammy said...

WOW....this is so AWESOME, Marsha!!! Dang, I just love everything about your beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!!!

Pattie G said...

Wow Marsha! This is so beautiful... I love the coloring and the colors you chose. The buttons are perfect and the stitching looks great. Thanks for joining us this week at Michelle Perkett's Studio Challenge.

hugs
Pattie

Nancy said...

This is stunning, Marsha:O) Love your pretty design and fabulous colouring, gorgeous flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is lovely Marsha! Gorgeous colours and embellies :)

Christine Riley said...

This is absolutley gorgeous, Marsha, I love the layout and the colors are stunning.
Hugs, Christine

JayLynn said...

Oh wow! This card is terrific!!

Tracey said...

Beautiful! Love the punched flower accents you created.
Hugs,
Tracey

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love the flowers!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!