Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #10, No, #11 - 3D

Finally, I have my entry for Pixie Dust Studio's Challenge #11. I had the hardest time trying to get a decent picture of my entry. Anyway, I posted 3 pictures so you could get a better idea of my card. I think it actually looks better in person.
I can't believe that Kathy already had "Down the Rabbit Hole" digi's available! It was one of those "have to have them" moments. I decided I could make a birthday card with these and I chose to make a stair step card. I used card stock cut to 10 1/2" by 5 1/2" for my card. I scored my folds with my ScorPal at 2 1/2", 4 1/4", and 6". I used the tutorial by Beate Johns on SCS.
"Alice" and "Touch of "Depp"
"White Rabbit" and "Spot of Tea"
I had so much fun making this card! There are other images in this collection, so I'll probably be posting more at a later date.
About my card:
SU cardstock, DCWV "Once Upon A Time"
various Martha Stewart Punches, stickles, Spellbinders dies, dew drops
Copic markers: G0000, YG23, YG63, Y38, YR07, YR16, YR31, R11, R20, R22, E000, E00, E13, E31, E33, E35, E37, B0000, B00, V24, B97, BV31, C00, C7
Thanks for visiting!
(edited to add a big OOPs - I missed the deadline, gottta remember GMT, GMT... but the good news is my card meets the criteria for the next challenge, #11 so I can still submit it!)

13 comments:

JayLynn said...

Very cool step card! I love all the details you added to this.

Marlene said...

This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Marsha, I adore this card. The details are fab beyond words. You are one talented lady!! HUGS

April said...

What an awesome card....I love this fold!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! This is soooo cute! I love the folds! and your coloring is beautiful!
Thank you for joining the Pixies this week :)
hugs, margie

Colleen said...

Such a cool card! I love all the glittery accents too:0

Karen said...

Wow, this is just fabulous, so glad you are enjoying these gorgeous little images. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pixie Challenge.
Karen x

Lesley said...

Adorable! I love all the details!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Marsha, this card is so much fun, just LOVE it! TFS:)

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Beautiful stairs card and love the way you present all these cute images. Very clever and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at PDS challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Moira said...

Such detail and so fun with the movie being so popular!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW this is absolutely Fabulous! I love it!!! Very creative :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Jana M. said...

Marsha, absolutely stunning! You do beautiful work. Thanks for playing along with Pixie Dust Studio.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!