Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mimo With Roses

Today I'd like to share a card I created using Mimo with Roses. This is just another of the cute Bildmalarna stamps available at Paper Jewels. Isn't he adorable?
It's great to be able to share another fabulous Bildmalarna stamp with you, "Mimo with Roses". Is he not just the most adorable young boy? This really made me think of Mother's Day, although I cannot remember my son ever giving me red roses. He really looks country with the denim overalls and straw hat... so I decided to use my denim design paper from Flair.




Mimo is actually dangling from my tent card. These are just too much fun to make! I made my flower with the same design paper and then added buttons and rick rack. I colored Mimo with my Copic Markers.
Thanks for visiting and I'll be back next Wednesday with another card to share with you. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see Jennifer's creation!
Hugs,

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Marsh this is gorgeous those papers are awesome and so is Mimo this is a really beautiful creation I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lesley said...

That is awesome dp, great job!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

How awesome! Love the DP with that image and the tent card is adorable.

jjcreations said...

Very cute - love the denim and handkerchief!!!! Too cute.

AnnMarie said...

Adorable!! Paper is perfect with that image! Really, really cute!

Tracey said...

Hi Marsha - This is so cute. I am lovin' the denim paper.
Tracey

April said...

I just love this...I am sooo going to need to try this...you have shown us 2 of them now and I am amazed each time!!! Love the "jean" look!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!