Monday, March 29, 2010

Crafty Critter Challenge #24

Today is also the due date for my entry in the Crafty Critter Challenge. This is a challenge within the blog group I belong to at SCS. The challenge this week was to create an easel card having more than four colors, something glittery, ribbon and layer(s). I'm using a new Magnolia stamp I just received, "Shepherd Tilda".
Here's a slightly different angle:
Easel cards are a lot of fun except when it's time to photograph them! I'm using a macro lens but it does not have a zoom and sometimes I have to contort myself, LOL! Anyway, this was also my first opportunity to use my new Basic Grey Kioshi pad. I am so in love with this new collection! I also used raffia lace, a Spellbinder's die cut (just in time for Easter!), a butterfly charm and I made the flower with another Spellbinder's die.
My Copic colors match rather well with my design paper. Here are my colors:
G0000, V0000, V04, V06, V12, E31, E35, E37, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, E000, E00, R11
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

JayLynn said...

This card is amazing!!! I love everything about it :)

Marlene said...

Beautiful card! Not sure if I commented on this one already or not....blogger was behaving like a spoiled brat most of the day today!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Marsha this is so beautiful I love that Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully the colours are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Colleen said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! I love all the layers and textures, and your coloring is great.

Tracey said...

WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!!
Tracey

Melanie said...

How precious, what an amazing job. Great card!!

April said...

What a very "pretty" card. Light delicate colors...love it! Perfect for Easter!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!