Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Greeting Farms Battle of the DT's!!!

There is a wonderful competition being hosted by The Greeting Farm and our Crafty Critter blog group split into two teams to compete. This week's challenge is to go "retro" with a color scheme. My team is the Stampin Farmettes Sisters and our "sister" team is The Stampin Farmettes. We can move to the next round if we get enough comments and votes, so please go over to The Greeting Farm and vote for us! You can actually vote up to 3 times and I know our "sister" team would also appreciate your vote. April, my good friend and team leader has created our retro entry for this week's challenge:

I think she did a fabulous job! We would love your vote so we can continue the next week, voting is open until Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, that is one cool card!

Tracey said...

So cool! Love the retro colors.
Good Luck Girls.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!