Thursday, March 18, 2010

Atonement

I'm excited to be able to share my card with you today, "Atonement". This very elegant sentiment is just part of the Sugar Creek Hollow collection. Also, I got a chance to play with my new Spellbinders die, "Cross Collection" - I'm in love with this die set! I am entering this in the current Stamping Sisters In Christ challenge #30. The criteria this week is to create a card that either uses the image "peace" or includes "peace" in the sentiment. The cross image represents to me the peace that is available to all who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Can you believe there is no Copic marker coloring? That's right, the only thing I used was a "Atyou Spica Gold" pen to enhance my sentiment just a bit. My design paper is DCWV Luxury Stack, card stock is from A.C.Moore and I used pearl dew drops. My ribbon is from the Ribbon Retreat.
Also entered in:
Thanks for visiting!

18 comments:

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Marsha!! I love all the gold. Simply gorgeous!!

jjcreations said...

Oh my, my, my - I love all the gold layers in this. Fantastic card, Marsha.

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is STUNNING! Love the gold layers and the cross is just gorgeous.
Hugs, Christine

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a gorgeous card! Love all the gold.

Terria said...

Simply Gorgeous!!

Marlene said...

Wow - so pretty & elegant. Beautiful.

So very unlike my cards! LOL! :)

Melanie said...

Wow Marsha I am in aw!!! What an awesome way to show your faith. You are such a bright light and an awesome inspiration to those of us in the crafting world. Thank you for sharing this, it's georgous!!

Helen said...

Very lovely card!
Thank you for sharing it with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Wendi said...

Wow this is just beautiful and the cross is gorgeous a truely special card
thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Melina said...

Wonderful card! Love the richness of it :)

Cami said...

A very beautiful, elegant card Marsha! This is a perfect example of "simply elegant" that is so classy. Love all the gold you used in all the right places and the gold cross is stunning. Hugs, Cami

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. The gold makes a grand statement. Great job!
Tracey

Unknown said...

Marsha this is inspiring!

Laurie said...

Very pretty, Marsha. Thanks for sharing your card with us at SSCC this week.

April said...

Wow...what a wonderful card...I really love this!

Lesley said...

That die is awesome, love all the gold!

Colleen said...

This is so elegant!

JayLynn said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!