Monday, March 1, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #3 hosted by Paper Jewels

It's time for another great challenge at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog! This month Paper Jewels is hosting all the challenges for the entire month of March. "Mimosa with Flower Basket" is just one of many Bildmalarna stamps that Paper Jewels is carrying, along with Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection from Sweet Pea Stamps. I'm thrilled and excited to be on the design team for Paper Jewels as well as a design team member for Critters Challenge Sketch Blog. I'd like to share the card I made with one of my favorite Bidmarlarna stamps...
"Mimosa with Flower Basket"
I used Stamping Up design paper, card stock and ribbon. I stitched my four panels on card stock then added buttons, buttons, buttons! I used Copic markers for coloring and my Xyron Design Runner to create the sentiment.
See what you can win!
I followed the sketch provided by our very own talented Crafty Critter, Kelly Haberstroh.
Be sure to enter the challenge, I'd love to see your creation and thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Adorable card, I love it!! I like your take on the sketch. The colors are just perfect too!!

AnnMarie said...

What a fun card! Great colors! It just makes me feel happy to look at it!

Kathryn B said...

Beautiful card Marsha! love your colors and the colored image is so cute!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, great take on the sketch

Melanie said...

Marsha you are so wonderful. Thank you for another wonderful promo for the Critter Blog. Great creation!!

Tracey said...

awww....too cute. Great colors.
Hugs,
Tracey

Angelwood said...

Beautiful card! I do love this image and you've colored her beautifully. hugs, Angela

Lesley said...

I just love all those colors, she's adorable!

April said...

OMGooodness.....how awesome is this card....you did a great job with the sketch...Kelly would be proud!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Marsha, this is so AWESOME! Love your paper choices, and image and especially all your extra embellishments - what a fun card!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!