Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something Other Than A Card

I thought I'd change up and create something other than a card. No, I'm not tired of making cards! Just changing the flow a little. So how about something other than an Easter basket as a gift this Easter? I know the kiddies would not appreciate this, but maybe the grownups would prefer a mug with some gourmet coffee beans or some hot chocolate packets.
My cute tags were created with images from Sugar Creek Hollow, as well as the sentiment "Easter Blessings". Now make sure you use a large mug so you can stuff plenty of goodies! I wish I knew the name of my design paper, but I decided to use "scraps" in a futile attempt to down size my pile of paper. My bow is actually one I received from the florist with a beautiful vase of tulips. I used Copics on my tags and sentiment.
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Christine Riley said...

These are so cute, Marsha, love those images.
Hugs, Christine :)

jjcreations said...

These are very cute Marsha.

Melina said...

Very pretty gift Marsha! I love the scrap paper use and the recycled bow! How wonderfully 'GREEN' of you :)

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty, what a lovely project--I'm sure the recipients will be thrilled! The cup could always be filled with little chocolate mini eggs too LOL! Nice to see you recycling/reusing, it's always such a shame to see folks throw away odds and ends like the ribbon when they could be reused so beautifully.

Jacquie said...

This is a great idea!!! I would love to get one of these as a gift, not that chocolate is bad either. :)

Cassie said...

what a sweet little gift! i adore that polka dot ribbon!

Lesley said...

Too cute, great project!

Marlene said...

Love the tags!! I'll be doing something "other than a card" within the next week or two, myself. Wish me luck.

Colleen said...

Very cute - great idea!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!