Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #14, The Power of 3

Time for another Pixie Dust Studio challenge! The challenge this week is to create a card using 3 of "something". I chose "Spot of Tea" from the Down the Rabbit Hole collection. I just love this little mouse popping up out of the teacup (now if that should happen in real life, I'd have a heart attack!). My teacup and mouse are situated on a Spellbinders flower die and I I have 3 other flowers on my card. I used Basic Grey "Indian Summer" design paper, SU card stock and some SU design paper for my flowers.
Copics:
R11, R20, R22, R0000, C00, C1, YG11, YG23
Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh....this is lovely. I enjoy your blog so much. You are so talented!
Hugs,
Tracey

jjcreations said...

Oh I love love love this!!!! The tea pot, cup, layers, embellishments....all fantastic.

Marlene said...

Love it all! Very sweet card.

Jennifer said...

This is lovely! I really like the arrangement with the soft colors.

Melina said...

The shape around the image is AWESOME!!!!!!!! love this card ;)

Lesley said...

I love all the little details on your card!

Lana Clarke said...

Marsha this is so adorable!
Thanks for joining PDS
Lana x

Joseline said...

Marsha WOW!!! There is so much to look at!! I love it!!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!