Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little Mimosa

Hi everyone! I'd like to share my first card creation as a design team member for Paper Jewels. Isn't she a cutie, it was love at first sight! I had so much fun coloring "Little Mimosa" and designing my card. I even pulled out my sewing machine and did some stitching.
I posted a card yesterday using "Mimosa-Cafe". There are just so many different designs and even a "Mimo" to compliment "Mimosa".
About my card:
K & Company Classic Charlotte design paper, Canson card stock
Prima mini roses, MS punched flowers and branches, dewdrops
Spellbinders tags die, Nestabilities, lace, Xyron Design Runner sentiment
Copics: R0000, R11, R20, R22, C00, E25, E29, E31, Y17
Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

Marlene said...

Absolutely adorable!

Tracey said...

Hi Marsha - She is adorable! You card is just breathing taking.
Hugs,
Tracey

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Marsha, I can not get over how wonderful this is. What an absolute beautiful card. Way to rock it out with your first DT card. ;-)

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a cutie! Love the lace and the flowers, too.

Melina said...

Beautiful! Love the flower accents :)

jjcreations said...

Very cute card Marsha!!

April said...

Fabulous card...i love the stitching!

Colleen said...

Great coloring! Adorable card:)

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness this is precious! I love the image and the colors you chose. The flowers are gorgeous and I love your bow. Great card!
Hugs, Christine

MiamiKel said...

This is stunning, Marsha!

Joseline said...

Oh this is so beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Marsha! Love it! Hugs!!

Peggie said...

Is this ever sweet. Just love it.

Lesley said...

Very very pretty, I love the flowers and bow! Did you make the bow yourself? I'm jealous:)

Moira said...

Beautiful.... as always!!

Nishant said...

She is adorable! You card is just breathing taking.
work at home in india

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!