Sunday, March 7, 2010

Undersea Friends - Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge #19

Happy Sunday everyone! I had hoped to post earlier, but this was a busy weekend around my house and I'm finally settled down for a while with my laptop. I'd like to share with you my entry for Michellle Perkett Studio's Challenge #19. This was the sketch we had to follow:
This is my entry, "Undersea Friends".
I love Michelle's designs - they give me the opportunity to enter the word of fantasy and let my imagination be my guide when creating my cards. This is always fun and gets my mind off of everything around me.
About my card:
Design paper by Dovecraft, card stock is by SU
Digital stamp - Undersea Friends by Michelle Perkett
Anchor and wheel from Gina K. Designs
Cuttlebug embossing, stickles, distressing w/Papertrey Chai ink
Copics: Y17 Y21, Y23, YR21, G0000, YG11, B00, BG15, BG23, BG49, C1, C3, BV23, E000, E25, E33, E35, R02, R11
Thanks for visiting!

19 comments:

April said...

I just love all the embossing...gives the card so much texture!!!

Terria said...

Very Pretty!!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Gorgeous card - love the coloring and the embossing!

jjcreations said...

Awesome card Marsha. All the extra stuff you've added fits perfectly with the mermaid!

Joseline said...

Wow Marsha, your card is just stunning!! I love all the elements and colors you put into this card. I love Michelle's digi for that same reason!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo beautiful Marsha! Love everything on it. Hugs!

Lesley said...

Marsha, What a beautiful card, great coloring!

Marlene said...

This is beautiful, Marsha!

Please leave your email address for me at my blog if you're interested in receiving the free image. :)

Michelle said...

Marsha!! This is beautiful!! OMG, I love it!! So many beautiful colors, textures and embellishments!! I love the way you colored the image and the anchor is the perfect touch!! Thank you for such a lovely entry this week, Marsha!!

Michelle;)

Moira said...

Wow! The detail in this card is amazing!

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that image and I love the colors you used. Beautiful!
Hugs, Christine :)

Pattie G said...

Oh Marsha, I love this! The colors are perfect and the embellishments are just so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge.


hugs
Pattie

Nishant said...

Gorgeous card - love the coloring and the embossing!
work at home in india

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow Marsha, this is absolutely gorgeous, what a great job!!

Melanie said...

Georgous, I love your colors on this card. It's wonderful!!!

Tracey said...

WOW!!!!!! I like the pearls and anchor accent. Wonderful job!!!
Hugs,
Tracey

Jana M. said...

Marsha, Congratulations on winning Challenge #19. Your card was absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Michelle Perkett.

Tammy said...

This is absolutely stunning, Marsha!! WOW WOW WOW!! Dang...I just love everything about this! Thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you again!

Colleen said...

This is so pretty - I love all the layers and textures too.

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!