Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mimosa Watering Can

My turn to share another Mimosa cutie with you today! This is "Mimosa Watering Can" from the Bildmalarna collection available from Paper Jewels. Jenny has been really busy stocking her new store while the DT gets to play. I am loving creating with all the Spring images available. Who else is over it with Winter right now?
Here is my card, and I'm so excited that I received my new raffia lace so I could add as an embellishment.
I pulled out some of my older design paper this time, do you recognize Basic Grey Euphoria? I embossed my paper trim with one of the teeny Cuttlebug flower folders and then lightly sanded the flowers. The paper lace was cut with a Martha Stewart punch as well as the butterflies. Now for my list of Copics used:
Eooo, E00, E11, E31, E35, B0000, B12, B93, B95, R0000, R11, R20, R32, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, YG0000, YG06, YG63, Y17, Y21, Y38, G0000, G00, G14, G21
Thanks for visiting and please check back tomorrow on the Paper Jewels site to see what my friend Jennifer has created.

12 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet card, I love that image and am so impressed with how you coloured the hair! I think black hair is the hardest, and I haven't been successful at it yet, so am in awe!

Marlene said...

Very sweet! I, too am impressed with her hair!

Peggie said...

She is so cute. Love the butterflies. I am going to have to get some of these stamps.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

How adorable! Love that gorgeous ribbon and the butterflies.

Tracey said...

Hi Marsha - This is beautiful and I am wishing spring will hurry up and get here.
Hugs,
Tracey

jjcreations said...

Very cute card Marsha. I love those little butterflies - they're so delicate.

Jennifer said...

This is so sweet Marsha! I love the way you layered everything, and it has such a whimsical look to it. Hugs!

Christine Riley said...

This is so sweet! I love the layout (might have to borrow it) :) I love all the details you added, everything just flows beautifully.
Hugs, Christine

Lesley said...

She is too cute and your coloring is beautiful!

Angelwood said...

Marsha, this is so sweet. Your coloring is amazing and I love the pretty papers you've used here. Wonderful job! hugs, Angela

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very cute and sweet card. :)

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet thought. :)

Danni said...

Sigh..I keep resisting these cuties but I think I'm going to have to get at least a few as they are just the cutest! Love your card..so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!