Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Now doesn't that have a nice ring? I think everyone is ready for Spring weather...I know I am! We haven't had all the snow that has fallen on most of the nation, but I was getting ready to buy a boat and oars, LOL!
Easter is just around the corner and Sugar Creek Hollow has just the cutest chick and bunny digis! In fact, Tracy has an "Easter Digi Special" right now, you can get the chick, bunny and carrot for one low price, check it out! These tags would look cute in Easter baskets. The nice thing about digis is that you can make them any size you want.
Now about my card, there are many tutorials for making a pocket card, you can make a single, double and I even think there is a triple! I chose to make the double, because I wanted to specifically use the chick and bunny.
Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket "Honey Pie" collection design paper
SU card stock, Spellbinders "Easter Border Petites" die
Spellbinders Oval die, ribbon from my stash
Copics: R11, R20, E21, C00, YG0000, Y17
Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Wow, Marsha, this is stunning! I love the tags, what a great idea!
Hugs, Christine

Tracey said...

Hi Marsha - WOW so beautiful!
Hugs,
Tracey

jjcreations said...

Oh these are so cute! Awesome project.

Marlene said...

This is a great project. Adorable!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Too cute! Love that DP and the bottom border.

Danni said...

so cute and fun!! I need to try to make one of these!

Tracy Vinson said...

So creative and sweet...and yes it does have a nice ring!

April said...

Goodness...that bunny is sooo cute! Love the card style too!

Colleen said...

Great card! And I may just have to buy those digis!

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!