Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cupcake and Strawberries - Sugar Creek Hollow Fabulous Friday

I can't believe it's already Friday again! This week the design team was challenged to create a card using the following SU color combinations:
My card uses two Sugar Creek Hollow digital images, the cupcake and strawberry. My strawberries were paper pieced and embossed with a touch of Shimmerz Pink Poinsettia painted on the yogurt dip to give a glossy appearance. The icing on the cupcake was paper pieced using SU Berry Bliss design paper. The design paper background is from Webster's pages and the card stock is from SU. I used Copic markers to color with.
Please be sure to check out the other design team member's cards for this challenge:
And if you haven't visited the Sugar Creek Hollow store recently, please stop by - it's the same website but with a totally different look and some new digital designs you can purchase!
Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

Tracey said...

awww...this is so sweet!
Wonderful work!
Hugs,
Tracey

Donna Moore said...

Crickey, another food card! You ladies are killing me here! Awesome art and believe me it is making my mouth water!! You rocked this one for sure!

Marlene said...

Those look good enough to eat! :)

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors. I'm hungry now :)
Hugs, Christine

Tracy Vinson said...

Marsha, I love these images used together. You have outdone yourself again.

Danni said...

Yummy card!!

Cassie said...

yummy yummy! love the embossing on the strawberries!

MiamiKel said...

Marsha! This is as cute as can be! I saw it on the DT blog and about fell over with glee - it's truly darling! Wonderful job, love the colors and design!

April said...

That is a super cute card!!!

Lesley said...

Too cute!

Moira said...

Yummy!!!

Love how you embossed the strawberries!

Nishant said...

Awesome art and believe me it is making my mouth water!! You rocked this one for sure!
work at home in india

Colleen said...

Such pretty colors and great layout:)

I love to read your comments!

I love to read your comments!